Having an experienced probate lawyer to help you or a loved one with Estate Administration is not always top-of-mind when someone close to you passes away. At Rapos Law, we recognize that this is an emotional and exhausting time. It can be made more stressful when those around you have little or no experience in dealing with the death of someone close, or when they offer advice but do not know how to handle all the practical realities of a death.
While your immediate attention is needed to deal with the personal circumstances of the death of a loved we, there are also necessary legal matters that must be dealt with as swiftly. Over the years, the process of administering an estate have become more complex and the legal matters alone require a high degree of expertise and care. A strong, trusted and compassionate probate lawyer will alleviate this stress. At Rapos Law, our team will bring to every estate matter a depth of knowledge and experience; while maintaining a high degree of compassionate and professionalism to guide you through the intricacies of Estate Administration.
Knowledgeable and compassionate probate lawyer to deal with the complexities of Estate Administration
At Rapos Law we have the experience to assist you through to the completion of the Estate Administration process. After years of counselling clients as a, we have come to expect and to have answers for some of the most difficult Estate Administration situations. A strong probate lawyer will help you understand:
- Who has the right to administer the estate as Executor/ Estate Trustee.
- If you should go to court to ‘probate’ the estate.
- If a Will is required to help in the administration of the estate.
- What to do if the Will is lost or misplaced.
- How do deal with relatives who may need immediate financial assistance.
- The tax implications of the death, and;
- How to liquidate assets such as houses, cottages, bank accounts and business assets.
- As a trusted probate lawyer, over the years, we have gained expertise in dealing with the complexities of the administration of estates. We have dealt with both foreign beneficiaries and foreign executors and have had much success in resolution of estate disputes.
Rapos Law has the experience and the compassion to counsel you through to the completion of the administration process. Let us counsel you so you can focus on your personal matters.