An experience and knowledgeable estate litigation lawyer is critical when there is a dispute concerning the estate of deceased loved one. The death of a loved one is a very difficult and emotional time; sometimes it is made even more difficult when there is a dispute concerning the estate of the deceased.
At Rapos Law, we will provide sound counsel and our years of experience in settling estate disputes. Over the years, as a proven estate litigation lawyer, we have used our compassionate and caring approach to properly identify the dynamics in any dispute and then work towards a solution with our network of counsel, either by mediating or litigating the dispute.
An estate litigation lawyer with compassion and results
Rapos Law is a recognized and trusted estate litigation lawyer. We have experience in dealing with a wide variety of issues, some of which are settled before the need for litigation and some of which must be litigated because of the nature of the issues and the parties involved. For example, we have successfully dealt with:
• Wills which are unclear, or missing information.
• Family issues among beneficiaries when one sibling is overlooked or not treated fairly.
• Circumstances where one child lives with or is on the title to the house of the deceased parent.
• Beneficiaries who are foreign and have to navigate withholding tax issues.
• Beneficiaries that are under the age of 18 and have to engage the Children’s Lawyers office.
• Negotiated settlements for spouses who have been left out of the will of their spouse.
We are committed to holding executors accountable for their actions by forcing a passing of accounts formally. Time and again, we have learned that a caring and compassionate estate litigation lawyer, with reliance on a network of counsel, will in most cases solve the dispute before anyone has to start litigation. Let us settle your dispute, respectfully and professionally.